Fowlers Motorcycles is seeking to appoint a
an enthusiastic and energetic
Assistant Brand Manager - Showrooms
To join a supportive and thriving team of motorcycle enthusiasts, helping customers find their perfect bikes. This sales role also provides assistance to the Brand Manager in meeting the requirements of the associated manufacturers. You will be helping some customers access financial services, so numeracy will be essential, plus a clear DBS check.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A proven track record in a customer-facing sales role or the hospitality industry.
- Customer-driven with the ability and desire to give first-class customer service.
- An excellent communicator with a good grasp of the English Language, both verbal and written.
- Energetic, flexible and target-driven with a determination to succeed.
- A friendly and outgoing personality with an ability to engage with all customers.
- Happy to work in a team environment.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of customer enquiries in a calm and organized manner.
- Ensure compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- A minimum of 2 GCSEs grades A-C or equivalent, including Maths and English, or 1 year’s experience of selling finance.
- Computer literate, numerate and accurate with particular attention to detail.
- Knowledge of or enthusiasm for motorcycles and/or scooters is desirable.
THE POSITION OFFERS:
- An OTE of circa £30-35,000 p.a., including monthly commission scheme*
- Company pension scheme*
- Free life insurance/private healthcare*
- Product, finance and insurance sales training provided
- Training provided in FCA, Consumer Law and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
To take the first step in joining us, please send your CV to [email protected]
*Subject to eligibility and / or terms & conditions
Fowlers of Bristol Limited, 2-12 Bath Rd, Bristol, BS4 3DR