Fowlers Motorcycles is seeking to appoint a
an enthusiastic and energetic
Assistant Manager - Showrooms
As a senior member of the Showrooms team, alongside the existing Assistant Manager Showrooms, you will be expected to run all aspects of our many franchised showrooms. This includes managing and supporting the staff; controlling the stock; and with a commitment to delivering an exceptional standard of customer care and attention in order to meet the expectations of our customers.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience of leading a sales team is essential, plus at least 2 years’ of selling finance.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs Grades A-C (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
- First-rate knowledge, experience and expertise in promoting and selling the products.
- A friendly and outgoing personality with the desire, aptitude, and determination to provide an outstanding level of customer service by exceeding customer expectations and offering them an exceptionally enjoyable buying experience.
- A skilled communicator at all levels, including a good grasp of the English language, both verbal and written.
- A knowledge and enthusiasm for motorcycles – both on and off road – an advantage.
- Energetic, flexible and target-oriented, with a determination to succeed.
- Ability and experience in driving through sales, campaigns and promotions in order to maximize turnover and profitability.
- An excellent knowledge of the principles of, and hands-on experience in, stock management.
- Computer literate, numerate and accurate, with attention to detail, are of paramount importance.
- Happy to work in a team, with an aptitude for motivating staff.
- Skilled in dealing with high volumes of customer enquiries in a calm and organized manner.
THE POSITION OFFERS:
- Competitive salary and commission package, contingent upon achieving targets and objectives, with a performance review after 6 months’ employment.
- The use of a company motorcycle or scooter*
- Company pension scheme*
- Free schemes for life insurance*, private healthcare* and permanent health insurance*
- All necessary training will be provided in relation to the products, finance, consumer law, customer service, GDPR (data protection) and PCI-DSS (payment protection)
Please send your CV with covering letter to [email protected]
*Subject to eligibility and / or terms & conditions
Fowlers of Bristol Limited, 2-12 Bath Rd, Bristol, BS4 3DR