We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic
and energetic individual
To meet and greet customers; you may be the very first point of contact for a visitor to Fowlers, and a really important part of our hospitality. The aim of the role is to ensure that customers are enthusiastically welcomed, and any initial queries are answered where possible. You will make sure the customer feels reassured that we are looking after them, and will get them face-to-face with a Brand Manager or Assistant Brand Manager as soon as possible.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrable friendly and outgoing personality with ability to engage with customers.
- Customer-driven with the ability and desire to give first-class customer service.
- An excellent communicator with a good grasp of the English Language, both verbal and written.
- Energetic, flexible and target-driven with a determination to succeed.
- Happy to work in a team environment.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of customer enquiries in a calm and organized manner.
- A minimum of 2 GCSEs grades A-C or equivalent, including Maths and English, or 1 year’s experience of selling finance, with a clear DBS check.
- Computer literate, numerate and accurate with particular attention to detail.
- Knowledge of or enthusiasm for motorcycles and/or scooters is desirable.
THE POSITION OFFERS:
- An OTE of circa £25,000 p.a., including a monthly commission scheme*
- Company pension scheme*
- Free life insurance/private healthcare*
- Product, finance and insurance sales training
- raining provided in FCA, Consumer Law and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
To take the first step in joining us, please send your CV to [email protected]
*Subject to eligibility and / or terms & conditions
Fowlers of Bristol Limited, 2-12 Bath Rd, Bristol, BS4 3DR